Sequential processing of actions in ActionGroup

From: James Marshall
Subject: Sequential processing of actions in ActionGroup
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 12:54:34 GMT

Hi all,
  I would like to have my schedule execute one ActionGroup
repeatedly, but would like that ActionGroup to execute its component
actions sequentially instead of concurrently. Can anyone tell me how
to do/where to find this? In the meantime I'm going to create
different ActionGroups for each action, then execute them
sequentially in the Schedule. Is this the best way to do this after
all?
        James
--
James Marshall - Postgraduate Research Student (MPhil/PhD)
Artificial Intelligence Group - Department of Computer and Information Sciences