Status of intel version???

From: bleydorf
Subject: Status of intel version???
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 16:18:00 -0500

Hi,
I was wondering how the Intel version of Swarm was coming?
I am thinking about upgrading my home PC in more hard drive space, and
memory, and maybe a newer CPU.  Before I rush out and create a Linux
partition, I wanted to make sure I needed it.  If the NT version comes
out and the linux isn't needed then I will have linux for no other
purpose...

I know I'll need NT 4.0, which I already have, but what other software
will be required to install Swarm (for NT)?  How much space will it
need?  What are the recommended computer specs to run it
(appropriately)?  Should I start downloading other "libraries" from
other sites in preparation for Swarm (for NT)?  We all know what a bear
it can be to install Swarma and all the required libraries...[grin].

Or will it install using the generic install program that windows
uses...[drool]

Thanks,
Brad
address@hidden