Remove me from this list

From: Bernardo Huberman
Subject: Remove me from this list
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 01:50:58 PDT

It seems obvious that whoever createdthis list did not bother to make sure
that all suscribers do not receive suscription notices from other members.

 I hereby request that you delete me from this list. The potential benefit
of membership does not compensate for the pain of getting all these
irrelevant messages.

thank you.

Sincerely,

Bernardo Huberman
ftp://parcftp.xerox.com/pub/dynamics/dynamics.html