MkLinux 2.1 -- compiling libtclobj

From: Jae Chan Oh
Subject: MkLinux 2.1 -- compiling libtclobj
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 00:14:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, This question may go to Ted Belding at UMich but here it goes anyway for
other people.

With Ted's help I've been able to compile and use SWARM for several months
on my Power Mac. I have just updated my MkLinux from 2.0 to 2.1.

By mistake, I forgot to archive libtclobjc lib and I had to recompile it
again.
Again, I had no problem with MkLinux2.0 for libtclobjc-1.1b3. I used the
patch file libtclobjc-1.1b3.diff to update the sources.

However, I am now having problem in even patching the file on MkLinux 2.1
I have manually pacthed the files but I get compile error on Tk.m.
All the tk and tcl paths should be correct within Makefile.

I have tried with the most recent version of libtclobjc, but the same problem.
Anyone has any ideas?

Thank you,

-Jae

Script of error messages follows:
--
bash# make
gcc -c -I.  /usr/include /usr/include -I/usr/X11R6.3/include   -DHAVE_LIBOBJC=1