proper syntax for monadic createActionTo?

From: Terrence M. Brannon
Subject: proper syntax for monadic createActionTo?
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 03:45:47 -0700 (PDT)

I have a class which has an instance method w/the following interface:
- (void) currentInjection: (SgFloat) _ci;

When I attempt to schedule a message to it as follows
  [sked at: 0 createActionTo: c message: M(currentInjection): f1];

I get this runtime complaint:
error: SgCompartment (instance)
SgCompartment does not recognize currentInjection
IOT trap/Abort
address@hidden ~/SWARM/SwarmGenesis/Models/sc :

--
o============o  Sending  unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE) to this address
 Legal Notice   is indication of your consent to pay me $120/hour for 1 hour