Help: Problems compiling SWARM sample applications.

From: Craig
Subject: Help: Problems compiling SWARM sample applications.
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 13:10:29 +0000

Hi everyone,

I have just succeded in linking and compiling SWARM on a solaris 2.5.1
machine. However I am having problems compiling the sample applications.
For example, on compiling Heatbugs and mousetrap I get the error;

make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target '-lspace'

This also occurs for '-lsimtools' in the Market application.
I havn't worked on UNIX for a few years so I'm not sure if I've missed
something simple or there is a more serious problem here.

Any help or pointers would be much appreciated,
Thanks

Craig Gould
--
PhD student