Problem with Linux

From: Iqbal Adjali
Subject: Problem with Linux
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 17:02:43 +0000

After three meticulous attempts at installing the latest version of
 Swarm on Linux (Slackware3.1 on Pentium 100) I finally managed to get
 as far as compiling successfully the example applications.
Unfortunately, when I run any of the applications, I get the following
error:

host34$ market
error: TclObject (class)
TclObject does not recognize initialize
IOT trap/Abort

I have made sure that tck/tk is properly installed  (right
versions and everything). I fixed all the soft bugs with the help of
our system admin here but this seems to be a fundamental one. Does
anyone have any suggestions, ideas or faced the same situation?
Any help wd be very appreciated.

Iqbal Adjali
BT Labs