Re: running Demos?

From: Manor Askenazi
Subject: Re: running Demos?
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 21:15:32 -0700

Hi Igor,

> (Tcl-eval:) invalid command name "Blt_ZoomStack"

I've had the opportunity to mess with someone's installation outside
SFI, and I noticed that sometimes the BLT library will be compiled
correctly, and furthermore it will be the correct distribution (2.1),
but nevertheless, something about the way it is installed will be wrong.

The symptoms are the following -> everything compiles, and the examples
even run, however, the usual ability to zoom in and out of a graph is
lost as well as a few other little details. This is because (and this
is just a theory) the ZoomStack stuff is not compiled into BLT but is
read in as a script and I guess the script isn't being found or something
along those lines... I maybe completely wrong though, since our local setup
is installed correctly.

Regards,

Manor.