Re: Survey

From: Ian F Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Survey
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 10:12:26 +1100

Glen,

Hi from Up Over!  I enjoyed my time in SFI and hope to com,e back.  I am
getting a new computer which I can partition for Linux and the Linux CDrom
arrived ok.  I have sent a note to Andy re the programming we plan to do and
hope to hear from him soon. Say hi to Manon and all at Swarm.  A small gift
is wending its way to you shortly to remind you of something.

Ian

At 04:06 PM 10/28/96 -0700, glen e. p. ropella wrote:

>OK guys.  I'm going to begin compiling the responses to the
>User Survey on 11/04/96 (next Monday).  So, if you'd like to
>get your opinions into our current stack of very important
>things, please submit your responses before then.
>
>Thanks very much.
>glen (on behalf of the hive)
>
>--
>|glen e. p. ropella (address@hidden) |                                  |
>|Hive Drone, SFI Swarm Project         |            Hail Eris!            |
>|www.santafe.edu/~gepr/home.html       |                                  |

[ Misconfigured NetKit User (address@hidden) ]
University of Western Sydney, Nepean
P.O. Box 10, Kingswood NSW 2747, Australia