Eris :-)

From: Jason L . Asbahr
Subject: Eris :-)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 14:06:06 -0500 (CDT)

Hi!

Due to time constraints, I'm only able to glance through the
Swarm-list mail and then run off, so this reply is a bit late.  :-)

In reference to being able to connect to Swarm sims and have them
connect to outside programs via sockets -- that's definitely needed!
I'd like to use Swarm sims to mirror and supplement a distributed,
but shallow, client-server 3D real-time sim, and being able to
attach to the Swarm sim via TCP/IP would be ideal...

My .02,

Jason Asbahr                    808 Sul Ross  Suite 7
Reactive Systems                Houston, Texas  77006
address@hidden              (713) 942-7937  voice

PS -  If anyone else is working on something similar, I'd love to
      exchange notes.