large probes fit on screen?

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: large probes fit on screen?
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 12:06:06 -0400 (EDT)

When I bring up a probe for an object with a
fair number of variables and methods, the probe
that comes up doesn't fit on my screen.
If I change the size of the probe window, the
bits that don't fit in the smaller window are of
course not visible, but there is no scrollbar to see them,
either.  the end result is I don't seem to be able to
see all of the probed large object.

Is this an problem specific to my (HP) version?
Am I missing some obvious way to see everything
in the probe?

 - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html