Re: Schedule precision

From: Roger M. Burkhart
Subject: Re: Schedule precision
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 09:58:20 -0600

>    Last month we discussed a 2 level schedule to incorporate additional
> precision in the time schedules.  One of the concepts was to have one
> level represent the integer portion of the time and the sublevel represent
> the fractional part.  Did this get into the new release?  If not, will it
> be available soon?

No, the latest release deliberately avoided any change in the activity
(scheduling) library to focus on more basic changes down in the basic
object system.  These are now being worked into cleanup & completion of
the collections library before new things show up in activity.  So
multiple granularity time units aren't scheduled yet to show up soon,
but let me take a look at what might be possible to get in sometime
sooner rather than later.

Roger