Removing Actions

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Removing Actions
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 96 20:00:11 PST

Hi,

   This is probably a question for Roger.  I have a schedule of asynchronous
events (set with at: time sendMessage to: etc.).  I keep the id that
is returned with the function and later try to create an index so that I
can remove it without doing the long remove (search whole list).
The schedule allows a [remove member] but not an [index remove].  Is this
not implemented?

Also, after removing the action I try to "drop" it but neither dropFrom
nor drop are recognized.  This is an "ActionTo_0.  How do I release the
memory?

Cheers,

   Doug Donalson