swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-modeling] Automatic Differentiation of Programs with Discrete

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: [Swarm-modeling] Automatic Differentiation of Programs with Discrete Randomness
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:40:50 +0200

    Hi all,

    a paper of Axtell and Farmer, forthcoming on JEL and currently at https://www.inet.ox.ac.uk/files/JEL-v2.0.pdf, is very useful to make the point on ABM in economics and finance.

    Best, Pietro

Il 22/10/22 23:13, Gross, Louis J via Swarm-modeling ha scritto:

Paul, Glen et al.,

        I recently taught a course on Agent-Based and Hybrid Modeling in Ecology – all the notes and links to references are posted at

http://lgross.utk.edu/math682spring2022.html

so this contains my perspective on the current state of ABMs at least in application to ecology.

    Stay well,

                louy

--

Louis J. Gross (he, him, his)

Chancellor’s Professor Emeritus and Emeritus Distinguished Professor

     of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and Mathematics

Director Emeritus, National Institute for Mathematical and Biological

     Synthesis (NIMBioS.org)

Director Emeritus The Institute for Environmental Modeling

University of Tennessee - Knoxville

President, 2006-2007, 2021-2022, UTK Faculty Senate

Past-President, 2003-2005, Society for Mathematical Biology

http://lgross.utk.edu/