swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-modeling] ungulates!

From: Pieter Steenekamp
Subject: Re: [Swarm-modeling] ungulates!
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 19:15:27 +0200

I'm not sure whether I'm capable of contributing anything worthwhile, but I'm very interested in following this effort.

Pieter Steenekamp

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 at 19:08, glen ep ropellaa <gepr@agent-based-modeling.com> wrote:
It's not clear to me, yet. We just got confirmation he'll be getting access to a large data set with GPS, accelerometer, and terrain GIS. It has data for elk, deer, and something else. But as he teaches me more about his objectives, I'll probably come back to the list for help.

--
glen ep ropella 971-599-3737