swarm-modeling

Trust model simulation in SWARM

From: Kanagaraj Krishna
Subject: Trust model simulation in SWARM
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:46:51 -0700

Hi,
 I'm new to SWARM and planning to start learning it form the Java extension
because I'm quite familiar with the language. Before I start I need answers for
few questions:

-Is SWARM suitable in simulating multi agent trust management models to study
the behaviour of the agents?

-The architecture of the model consist of
 -consist of agents and multi agent system in a MAS goods trading
  environment.
 -agents share info and communicate with each other.
 -each agent updates certain info (in own database)after each
  meeting with a certain agent.

-Have any one heard about the simulation tool called BRAHMS?How is it compared
to SWARM?

Hope to get comments on the matters above. Thanks again.

Kana

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp

   body of the message.