swarm-modeling

Multi Agent Simulation

From: Kanagaraj Krishna
Subject: Multi Agent Simulation
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 04:42:33 -0700

Hi,
    I'm Kanagaraj Krishna from Malaysia. I'm currently doing my
 master's research in Computer Science. My area of interest is
 into trust in Multi Agent environment.

    Currently looking into designing a new trust management model
 for trading in multi agent environment combining objective trust
 (experience based trust), subjective trust (recommendation based
 trust) in distributed environment and timestamp logging. Each
 agent/multi agent system will have their own database to keep
 their trust ratings in this management model.

    I'm planning to do a simulation too, in order to test and
 analyze the behaviour of the new model. For this I want to
 analyse and compare existing simulation (platform/tool) and
 justify picking a suitable (multi agent environment where agents
 and multi agent system exist) one for my project. I'm also
 researching on the type of test and parameters for the analysis.
 I need expertise advise on this area.

 -I read about SWARM a bit. Would itbe suitable for my purpose? Is
  there any papers or work comparing simulation tools such as
  ECHO,SWARM,BRAHMS and etc,because I need to justify my decision.

 -I decided to do a simulation rather than developing a prototype
  because it involves multi agent environment involving a lot of user
  sent agents and multi agent systems which is quite a tough
  task for the purpose of this research. Am i right in making this
  decision. Is there a way (papers)of strongly justifying my
  decision.

 -Can you recommend papers or sources that can help me in doing the
  needed comparison simulation platform&tool.

 -Can you also comment on my proposed model although the explaination
  above is too brief.

 Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thanks

 Kana

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp

   body of the message.