swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] Available configure options in trunk code?

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Available configure options in trunk code?
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:51:12 -0800

On Nov 25, 2009, at 6:54 PM, Bill Northcott wrote:

In configure.in I see:

AC_ARG_ENABLE(gui,
[ --disable-gui Disable GUI, Swarm is batch only],
 ,enable_gui=yes)

AC_ARG_ENABLE(libobjc,
[  --disable-libobjc                Disable local ObjC library],
 ,enable_libobjc=yes)

AC_ARG_ENABLE(openstep,
[ --enable-openstep Enable Swarm for use with OpenStep (GNUstep/Cocoa)],
 ,enable_openstep=no)

We have discussed --enable-openstep.

Are --disable-gui and --disable-libobjc functional? Are there restrictions like no --enable-libobjc with --enable-openstep?

--enable-openstep implies --disable-libobjc

Yeah I suppose there are restrictions but I doubt they are enforced, like selecting a GUI with --enable-openstep then disabling the GUI with --disable-gui don't make much sense.

Scott