swarm-hackers

[swarm-hackers] Wiki, Code Review, Code Control

From: Nima Talebi
Subject: [swarm-hackers] Wiki, Code Review, Code Control
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:13:37 +1100

Side-note...

Would you guys be agains an implementation of this...

crubical(code review) (as well as jira (ticketing system), confluence(wiki), fisheye(repository interface, supports subversion))

It's commercial software, but free to opensource - and we use Jira & Confluence where I work - very nice tools.

I'm asking now because I'm in the process of implementing them for my other projects, so I can do so for swarm too.

If you're interested at least, I can set one up for swarm, and you guys can play around with the interface, see if you like it.

Nima

--
Nima Talebi
web: http://ai.autonomy.net.au/People/Nima