summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] GSOC 2023 project ideas for GnuCOBOL

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] GSOC 2023 project ideas for GnuCOBOL
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 12:25:02 +0100

Hi Simon.

Can I please have the information as requested, i.e. for each idea, I
need a title (one short statement), a description, a list of skills and
a contact address.

In particular, I'm lacking the idea titles (short statements) in what
you sent.  All of the four ideas (particularly the 4) would benefit from
a little more description.  Please keep in mind that this is read by
people who may not have previous experience to the domain.

Thanks!