summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT] Next steps for participating projects and ment

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT] Next steps for participating projects and mentors
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 08:20:22 +0200

    There were a few inquiries in the early stages, but I did not see any
    students follow up with my projects. I don't think I have signed up
    with the link below, but if there is a serious candidate for Guile
    based build-tool or GNU Guix system monitor I could take a look. Just
    tell me to.

As we requested long ago, please send us (privately) your mentor
inforamtion and we will invite you to sign in the gsoc site.  Then you
can look at the sent proposals yourself.