summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] Edit of Gnuastro's GSoC in HTML

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] Edit of Gnuastro's GSoC in HTML
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 18:52:17 +0100

Hi Mohammad.

    I am really happy to hear that GNU has been accepted as a mentoring
    organization :-).

    A few days ago, I suggested some changes to the Gnuastro part of the
    page, (mail below), but apparently they aren't applied yet. If
    possible can you use the attached HTML file for Gnuastro's part?

    By the way, with tools like Gnuastro under GNU, maybe you can also tag
    the GNU "organization" with things like "Astronomy", or "data
    science", or "data analysis", (or etc). This will help people
    interested in these high-level operations to also find us.

Done, and done :)
Thanks!