summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] Guix participation

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] Guix participation
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 23:12:51 +0100

Hey there!

    I would like to ask what is the current status of GNU for the 2020 round.
    Also is there anything we should do now?

    Guix intends to participate, and I will be responsible for
    coordination on our part.

The GNU Project applied as a mentoring organization, as usual.

Your humble servants Darshit Shah, Giuseppe Scrivano and myself will act
as org admins.

We will notify here whether we get accepted, set up a website for this
year's edition, start asking for ideas pages and mentors, and the like.

Stay tuned! :)