summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] GSoC org application 2019

From: Diogo Cordeiro
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] GSoC org application 2019
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 15:13:53 +0000

GNU social is back for another GSoC and the new html snippet would be:

<h3 id="social"><a href="http://www.gnu.io/social";>GNU Social</a></h3>

For this GSoC edition, and as stated in the html snippet page, GNU social mentors would be Diogo Cordeiro, Mikael Nordfeldth and Daniel Supernault.

Happy hacking,
---
Diogo