summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] GSoC org application 2019

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] GSoC org application 2019
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 08:52:51 +0100

    If I'm not mistaken this list would be the place for announcements and
    discussion of GNU's org application for GSoC 2019, right? And if I'm
    not mistaken I haven't read anything about that yet, is that correct?

    Currently organizations should apply, and I assume that GNU is
    applying as usual. Where's the place to announce that we (GNU
    LilyPond) would like to participate under the GNU umbrella), and where
    should our project ideas be announced (well, we have our own page that
    should only be linked to)?

GNU is applying as usual this year.
We will notify here with details.