summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT][DEADLINE] number of slots

From: Giuseppe Scrivano
Subject: [gnu-soc] [IMPORTANT][DEADLINE] number of slots
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 11:23:21 +0200

Hi,

The deadline for requesting the number of slots is 9th of April.

In order to proceed please assign a mentor in the Google Summer of Code
web Dashboard for all the proposals that you want to accept.

Please do this as soon as possible so we have time to review everything
is in place.

Each project, once you have assigned a mentor to the proposals, must
send to this list (adding me, Jose and Darshit in CC) the number of
Minimum and Maximum slots for each project.  Send _only_ this
information and do not disclose for any reason what projects you are
going to consider.

By default, each project has 0 minimum and maximum slots, so please be
sure to notify us in time if you are willing to mentor any project.

Thanks,
Giuseppe