summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] Google Summer of Code Information Request

From: Mohamad Afifi
Subject: [gnu-soc] Google Summer of Code Information Request
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 07:59:37 +0200

Hi Florian,
Hope you are fine,

I'm Mohamad Afifi, from Cairo, Egypt. I'm a sophomore Computer Science student and want to contribute to GNU this summer as a part of GSoC.

I want to work with you on GNU Taler Project, on the idea of Payment/Donation Buttons and Code-less Payments with GNU Taler.

I checked the demo, your presentation at 50p, and the contribution guidelines.

I'm wondering about the best fit for the "plan" and "deliverables" section of the proposal and which code could be beneficial to check it first at the docs.

My background is in python/flask, HTML/_javascript_, and C as it was the main languages I used to code in Harvard CS50x, and also familiar with Linux as I finished Linux 101 on edX.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Regards,