summer-of-code

Re: query regarding the project

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: query regarding the project
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:10:32 +0000

It's indeed hard to find the mailing lists on the project website; you
should include that as feedback to the devs of GNU social.

However top result for a web search (which is always a good thing to
do if finding information on a website is missing) for "gnu social
mailing list" is https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=social -- please
sign in to Savannah to view addresses of various mailing lists.

I suspect that social-discuss@ is the list you want.

project-specific mailing list. It's not intended for project-specific
discussions, such as those about GNU social.