summer-of-code

Re: Summer of Code 2016 Summit

From: Giuseppe Scrivano
Subject: Re: Summer of Code 2016 Summit
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 14:41:39 +0200

Hi,

Since Avneet and Urs were first and work for different projects, I
think they should go this year.  So Avneet and Urs, please proceed to
register yourself[1].

jishnu jalin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Giuseppe,
>
> I am also Interested as I never attended before. This is an first opportunity
> for me.

Jishnu, there is also a wait list, so that if some place will be free,
people in the wait list will be considered, I suggest you to register
there if you are still interested in partecipating.

Regards,
Giuseppe

[1]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf155zzEpRtBwzPAmv-rBimKfZ31FaD6dNd-m9piKrID-LQsw/viewform?c=0&w=1