summer-of-code

Interested in working with you -- through GSOC'16

From: Amit Madgulwar
Subject: Interested in working with you -- through GSOC'16
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 21:45:21 +0530

Hi there,
:)

This is Amit.

I am interested in participating in GSOC and wanting to contribute to the open source as much as possible.

I missed the oportunity for the GSOC'15, :(

I have a lot of interest in things amid Linux OS & Linux kernel if possible to get opportunities there.

I see among all the projects for GSOC'14-15, Your organization has some list of projects which are from Linux Kernel. I would like to learn and work with you & contribute to my all the efforts extent, Doing this with GSOC as a gateway, this is a very huge opportunity for me, I believe.

Please let me know some of the guidelines about working with you closely for and around the project ideas which you have, where my interest about LINUX Kernel and the field where i want to invest my time a lot.

If possible, let me know how can i provide more details about my interests and how can you help me in doing the contribution through GSOC for the projects which you may have for GSOC'16.

Appreciate your help.!

Awaiting your response, which as an opportunity for me to work on Linux ,which is associated to the Megabrand of tech world, GOOGLE..

Thanks Much.!