summer-of-code

Re: [IMPORTANT] Requesting essential and desired slots

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Requesting essential and desired slots
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 15:38:32 +0200

Hi Christian!

    GNUnet:
    EssentialSlots: 2 ()
    DesiredSlots: 2 (Julius/Krista, Bruno/Wachs)
    [I'm only counting Julius/Krista, Bruno/Wachs; I'm not counting the
    GNUnet/Guix crossover project (Remi/Ludo) here, I am assuming that
    Ludo will count it as he is signed up to mentor.]

    GNU Taler:
    EssentialSlots: 1
    DesiredSlots: 1
    [This is libfints / Ben/Christian]

Noted, thanks!

Please make sure that the slot for that project is included in Guix's
request.