summer-of-code

[IMPORTANT] Slots requested and next steps

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: [IMPORTANT] Slots requested and next steps
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 07:25:39 +0700

Hi Jose,

Somehow, we missed the existence of this list until my prospective student
pointed it
out :(

Hopefully I am not too late to request 1 (essential?) slot, for GNU Zile.  We
have
mentor + backup mentor, 1 student and a defined and submitted student
application.

I created an account on mélange and asked to be attached to the GNU project a
few
weeks ago, but no response there yet (is that normal? or do I need to expedite
somehow?).

Cheers,
--
Gary V. Vaughan (gary AT gnu DOT org)