summer-of-code

Re: GNU Dr. Geo Ideas

From: Chitra Khatwani
Subject: Re: GNU Dr. Geo Ideas
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 05:09:36 +0530

Hi ,
         I am Chitra Khatwani an Undergraduate student pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from International Institute of Information technology Hyderabad,India. I would like to contribute to GNU Dr. Geo through Gsoc 2014. I have quite good programming experience in c/c++. I have been using c/c++ languages from the past three years.
I would like to know what I need to do so that I can apply for GNU Dr.Geo through Gsoc 2014.

Waiting to hear from you :)
Thanks !:)
Chitra Khatwani
B.Tech CSE