summer-of-code

Re: GNU in GSOC 2014

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: GNU in GSOC 2014
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:02:26 +0100

    > I will be working this week with Giuseppe Scrivano in order to submit
    > GNUs application for GSOC 2014 later this weekend.

    Hi,

    Libffcall would like to be a part of GSoC 2014.
    So I want to know that we have to apply individually for GSoC 14 at
    Melange site as mentoring organization.
    Or it would be a part of GNU Project application to Melange.

Hi Avneet.

That is up to you.  You can either:

- Wait for GNU to be accepted as a mentoring organization and then
  participate under GNU's umbrella.

- Or apply as a mentoring organization and, in case you are not
  accepted, participate under GNU's umbrella.