summer-of-code

Re: Conflicts?

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: Conflicts?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 11:46:21 +0200

    Are there conflicts with students accepted in multiple orgs?  Presumably
    administrators should be able to see this.  I'd like to know if there's
    anything we need to do for MediaGoblin; I'm sure others would like to
    know as well if they need to do something?

There are no duplications at the moment.  If some problem arises with
Mediagoblin I will let you know and put you in contact with all the
interested parties.