summer-of-code

Slots for Guix?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Slots for Guix?
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 18:31:33 +0200

Hello!

So I replied a few hours too late, leading to Guix being zeroed.

Now that Google has specified the number of slots for GNU, time has come
to see if we can salvage one for Guix.  ;-)

Specifically, we have a serious proposal by Chris Dale, to be mentored
by Cyril Roelandt (Cc’d), who would work on packaging GNOME for Guix [0].

(Another serious proposal was by Xue Fuqiao to work on an Emacs
interface to Guix [1].  However, Xue is now considering to work on one
of the Emacs efforts, so I’m just mentioning it for completeness.)

What do you think?

Thanks,
Ludo’.

[0]