summer-of-code

Re: proposals status

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: proposals status
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:36:18 +0200

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 13:03, Giuseppe Scrivano <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

so far the list of "amazing" proposals is distributed as:

GNU Radio: 1
Octave: 1
Wget: 1
Org-mode: 1
gnulib: 1
gnowsys: 1
lilypond: 1
Emacs: 1
gnutls: 1
clisp: 1
hurd: 2
kawa: 1
recutils: 1
gnash: 1
bison: 1
gnucap: 1

Only Hurd reported that two proposals can be considered "amazing".  Some
projects (Kawa, GNOWSYS, Org-Mode, LilyPond, Octave, Clisp) have more
than one proposal scored with >= 5, we assumed it was just because of
multiple scores, should we count any of them as "amazing"?

Jacal still miss a mentor.  Aubrey, could you please apply for it?

Thanks,
Giuseppe

Hi,

Is there a public list of scores? I'd love to know what's the status of proposal(s) for GNUstep :-)

--
Ivan Vučica
address@hidden