summer-of-code

Re: Has anyone heard of GNUNet?

From: Nils Durner
Subject: Re: Has anyone heard of GNUNet?
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 08:06:01 +0200

Hi Coyo,

> I may not be able to do it for this year, but I may be able to do it next
> year.

Yes, it's much too late to apply for this year's GSoC. But GNUnet has
participated before and could do again, especially if you demonstrate
your interest and capability (ideally by submitting code to the project)
outside of GSoC and find yourself someone from the GNUnet developers
willing to mentor.

Best regards,

Nils