summer-of-code

gnutls [was: please add LilyPond to GNU GSoC umbrella]

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Subject: gnutls [was: please add LilyPond to GNU GSoC umbrella]
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 21:02:26 +0100

On 03/17/2012 11:40 AM, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:

> For the project (GNU lilypond) we need a name, a description and a
> contact email address.  If you have an existing ideas page then just
> tell us the url and we will link to it.  Otherwise please send us (to
> this very list) the following information for each idea/project:  a
> title and a description.  We also need a list of hackers (name, email)
> willing to mentor Lilypond projects.
>
> Note that we are _not_ using the libreplanet wiki this year.

Ouch. May I then add gnutls as well?

GnuTLS (http://www.gnutls.org)

GnuTLS is a secure communications library implementing the SSL, TLS and
DTLS protocols and technologies around them. It provides a simple C
language application programming interface (API) to access the secure
communications protocols as well as APIs to parse and write X.509, PKCS
#12, OpenPGP and other required structures. It is aimed to be portable
and efficient with focus on security and interoperability.

contact: gnutls-devel mailing list
[https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnutls-devel]

Ideas Page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/soc.html