summer-of-code

Re: Org-Mode/Emacs proposal for the GSoC 2012

From: Giuseppe Scrivano
Subject: Re: Org-Mode/Emacs proposal for the GSoC 2012
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:44:45 +0100

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten <address@hidden> writes:

> after communicating with Bastien, I send you the proposal for an
> Org-Mode/Emacs GSoC project (which can be found, among other ideas, on
> the Org-Mode GSoC 2012 ideas page:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/orgmode-gsoc2012-ideas.html)
>
> Please let me know if you need more info about the project idea or about
> me. Bastien and/or Eric (Schulte) could be (official) mentors for this
> project from the Org side, and there will be an (informal) mentor on the
> PicoLisp side of the project too.

I haven't understood if you would like to add just this new idea on the
www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2012.html page.

Do you prefer to keep the ideas list on a separate page and just have a
link from the www.gnu.org site?

Otherwise, can you provide the same information showed by other projects
(project description, contact, mentors, list of ideas) on the page?

Thanks,
Giuseppe