summer-of-code

Re: GNU participation in GSoC 2012

From: Mario Torre
Subject: Re: GNU participation in GSoC 2012
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 20:15:08 +0100

2012/3/2 Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva <address@hidden>:
> On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 11:30 +0100, Bastien wrote:
>> If Rodrigo is still on this list, maybe he can share his
>> experience?
>
> I would like to help with my last year's experience. I could be a
> co-admin.

I probably can help a bit too, although I don't have much time this
year (especially if I will get students!), but I'll definitely not
deny an hand if needed.

The ideas page for GNU Classpath is here:

http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/GoogleSoC2012

I don't think we will participate with IcedRobot this year, in case
I'll let you know before 9 (assuming we can do it under the GNU
umbrella like last year of course).

Cheers,
Mario
--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

IcedRobot: www.icedrobot.org
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/