summer-of-code

Re: Slot allocations

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: Slot allocations
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 20:17:11 -0700

On 04/17/2011 01:05 PM, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva wrote:
On 16-04-2011 20:59, Per Bothner wrote:
There are 3 Kawa submissions.  I think they're all worthwhile, so if by
some
miracle Kawa were to get 3 slots, we could use them.

If Kawa were to get 2 slots, my inclination would be to drop "Kawa -
REPL Web console"
and pick "Kawa - Full Contunuations" and "Kawa - REPL improvements and
pretty printing".

I would like to remember that this is a public list, and this kind of
discussion should not take place here.

Sorry - I got confused about which list does what. I thought this was a list
for mentors/organizations.  I agree this topic isn't really appropriate
in a public list, though I don't think we've written anything (so far)
that would should hurt anyone.

Anyway, I think we should move this discussion to a private list (or a
private IRC meeting?).

Personally, I'm more comfortable with email, but IRC is OK too (if you
tell us how to connect).
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/