summer-of-code

Re: Call for Ideas - GNU in Google Summer of Code 2011

From: olafBuddenhagen
Subject: Re: Call for Ideas - GNU in Google Summer of Code 2011
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 19:56:13 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:24:27PM +0000, Karl Berry wrote:

> (It was very annoying to me that Google doesn't email back the
> application as text or save it as text.)

With the current software, the submitter can see the submitted
application in the browser; so it can be saved as a HTML page, and it
shouldn't be hard to extract the raw text from that.

(Don't know though whether it will be still accessible after the
organisation has been accepted or rejected...)

-antrik-