summer-of-code

Re: mentors summit attendees from GNU?

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: mentors summit attendees from GNU?
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:54:59 +0530

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 4:26 AM, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
> Would anyone here like to go to the mentors' summit this year?
>
> People who actually mentored projects this year should probably get
> preference :), but if there aren't two such people, anyone is welcome ...

Just checked the dates are overlapping with another event i am
committed to.  I could go only for 24th.  On 25th I have to attend
ISWC 2009 conference in Washington DC.   But I am not so keen to go.
I would love to know any gnu hackers or free software advocates in
Washington, who could host me for a week (last week of October).

BTW,  gnowsys-mode, a major mode for Emacs, which was developed in
this year's GSoC has been selected for demonstration in the ISWC 2009
conference.  My choice is to get more users now than developers and
socialize with mentors.  I will post more details later tomorrow to
the list.   One of the demo is uploaded here:
http://gnowledge.org/~nagarjun/gnowsys-modepaper.pdf

--
Nagarjuna G.