summer-of-code

greetings

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: greetings
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 20:57:18 -0700

Hi folks,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the list. I hack on Guile, and I'm
interested in mentoring Daniel Kraft to work on Emacs Lisp compilation
for Guile. (Guile in Git has an interesting VM and compiler framework.)

My personal goal and direction is to make Guile so good that it becomes
an easy decision for Emacs to switch to Guile as the implementor of
Emacs Lisp. It seems Daniel has the right evolutionary perspective to
handle this in the right way.

Happy hacking,

Andy
--