summer-of-code

Re: GSoC Student

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: GSoC Student
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:07:41 -0500

    I want to know if the gsoc 2009 can participate in projects of the GSL.
    I applied in gsoc 2008 to GNU, with ideas of the GSL but  had no GSL mentor
    ;C
    I'm more prepared this year and I know I can apply ideas from the GSL.

Hi Omar,

>From the perspective of GNU admin, there's no problem with that.
However, no GSL developers have approached me.
So I suggest writing to the GSL development lists and seeing if anyone
can mentor you this year.

Thanks for writing.