summer-of-code

GNU GNOWSYS GSoC 2009 ideas

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: GNU GNOWSYS GSoC 2009 ideas
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:16:01 +0530

Please see the ideas for the GNU project in the html file attached.

--
Nagarjuna

GNOWSYS

Last two years the GNOWSYS project participated in the GSoC project successfully and the project benifitted due to our participation.

For 2009 we suggest the following ideas taken out from the task list, and we're looking forward to mentoring students who would like to work on any one of them.

For all the above projects the candidate should know Python, XMLRPC and for the third project good understaning of GUI toolkits.

More details about GNOWSYS can be obtained from http://www.gnu.org/software/gnowsys/ and https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnowsys

If students have any questions they can contact Nagarjuna G. <address@hidden>

Date: 2009/03/03 02:07:45 IST