summer-of-code

SoC mentors get ready for the midterm evaluation ...

From: Karl Berry
Subject: SoC mentors get ready for the midterm evaluation ...
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:27:36 -0500

For mentors of active projects ... if you will not be able to complete
your evaluation, please tell me now.  Thanks.

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:43:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: "LH (Leslie Hawthorn)" <address@hidden>
To: Google Summer of Code Announce <address@hidden>
Subject: Midterm Evaluations Begin on Monday, 7 July

Hello everyone,

A gentle reminder: midterm evaluations begin on Monday, 7 July at
19:00 UTC and are due by Monday, 14 July at 19:00 UTC.  All students
are required to submit a midterm evaluation and all mentors with
students assigned to them are also required to submit an evaluation.
Organization administrators will have access to complete surveys on
behalf of mentors who are unable to do so.

For full details, please review the midterm evaluation documentation:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/midterm-survey-information

Cheers,
LH

PS - Yes, I am using the term "survey" and "evaluation"
interchangeably.