summer-of-code

ranking proposals

From: Karl Berry
Subject: ranking proposals
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:11:10 -0500

For packages with multiple proposals in the top 20 or so -- please be
sure all the ones you don't want are scored low, e.g., -1, to make the
situation clearer.

Also, preliminary indications are that we will get about 1/3 of the
slots we ask for, meaning ~8.  So, as expected, we will probably have to
retreat to one slot per package.  So please ensure that the one you want
most is ranked above the others for your package.

Thanks,