summer-of-code

GSoC

From: AJISH B
Subject: GSoC
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 00:32:13 +0530

Hi,

We would like to participate in Google Summer code. We found that GNU
Hurd is a mentoring organisation and have given lot of ideas which can
be done as projects as part of Google SoC 2008.

In the list of ideas there is one profile "allow using unionfs early
at boot". Please  refer to the link

http://www.bddebian.com/~wiki/community/gsoc/project_ideas/

This particular profile matches with the project (Universal Package
Manager) we are doing here as part of our curriculum.

We believe that we can complete the project successfully as part of GSoc 2008.
We would like to do the project under the guidance of some mentors.
Could anyone inform us ,whom should we contact in order to discuss
further about this
topic.??
Regards,
Ajish